Enjoy bright and clear views from dawn to dusk with Celestron's 10x50 LandScout Binocular. The combination of porro prism optical path design, large 50mm objective lenses, and anti-reflection fully multicoated optics produce views with crisp depth of field that are bright and clear, even in low-light. The binocular's 66° apparent angle of view provides an immersive wide-angle field of view not normally associated with 10x magnification optics.
To offset the weight of the large lenses, the chassis is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy with rubberized armoring that protects against bumps and impacts. Made for extensive use in all weather, the housing is nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance. This is critical when the binocular is being used in areas where temperature fluctuation can affect the performance. On the trail, in the woods, at the park or stadium, the LandScout binocular is ideal for almost any activity.
- 10x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- BAK4 porro prism optical design
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics
- 66° wide-angle apparent angle of view
- 346' field of view at 1000yd
Use and Handling
- Large center focus wheel
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for use with or without eye wear
- 17.9mm eye relief, 5mm exit pupil
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Strong and lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- Rubberized exterior protects against impacts
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance