With an eyepiece set at a comfortable 45° angle and broad magnification range, Celestron Lab's CM800 Cordless Monocular Microscope is ideally suited for students and hobbyists alike. Its three-position turret holds the 4x, 10x, and 40x objectives and the instrument comes with two eyepieces that produce magnifications from a practical 40x to a more powerful 800x.
The 3.5x3.5" stage has metal slide/specimen clips, and an adjustable-intensity LED emitter under the stage provides the necessary illumination. It is powered by either a US 110 VAC plug, or three included AA batteries for use in the field. The manually adjustable iris and condenser ensures the perfect amount of light and beam spread to illuminate the specimen without washing it out. Use the focus knob to bring all specimens into sharp, clear focus.
- Monocular head with eyepiece set at 45°
- One 10x wide field eyepiece
- One 20x wide field eyepiece
- 4x, 10x, and 40x objectives
- Three-position click-stop turret with grip ring
- 40x, 100x, and 400x magnification with 10x eyepiece
- 0.65 NA condenser
- Lower LED illumination, adjustable intensity
- Disc diaphragm with six apertures
- Coarse focus knobs
- Left and right focus knobs for left and right-handed use
- 3.5 x 3.5" square stage
- Metal specimen/slide clips
- 80x, 200x, and 800x magnification with 20x eyepiece