Lumicon Multiple Filter Selectors allow you to switch back and forth between filters without having to thread and unthread them from your eyepieces or diagonal. The nosepiece also has threads, so one filter, such as a neutral density or polarizing filter, can be "stacked" with the others. Leaving one of the slots open lets you compare views with and without your filters. Made from solid aircraft aluminum.
LUMICON 4-POSITION MULTIPLE 2" FILTER SELECTOR FEATURES
- Fits Standard 2" Filters
- 4 Filter Positions
- Light Baffles for Astrophotography
- 8 oz Solid Light-weight Construction
- 5/8" Low Profile Design when in photographic use
- Includes 2" Eyepiece Adapter
- Includes Male Cassegrain Rear Cell Adapter on eyepiece side
- For use with 2" accessories
- Optional T-Thread Adapter is available for photographic use with 2" Multiple Filter Selector to maintain low profile.
Lumicon Product Number: LF5015
Customer Note: Some Newtonians and short focal length refractors may have trouble reaching focus with these accessories.
FILTER OD SIZE IN INCHES50.8" Round (2")
FILTER WHEEL TYPEFilters Optional
WARRANTY1 Year Warranty