he SynScan GPS is a compact all-in-one GPS module solution to connect to SynScan computer telescope GOTO system. It provides accurate geometrical coordinates and serves as a precise real-time clock for the GOTO system.
The receiver continuously tracks all satellites in view and provides accurate satellite positioning data. The SynScan GPS is optimized for good performance, low cost, and maximum flexibility. It is suitable for a wide range of applications utilizing navigation and geometrical information.
- 12 parallel channel GPS receiver
- 4100 simultaneous time-frequency search bins
- -140dBm acquisition sensitivity
- -150dBm tracking sensitivity
- < 10 second hot start
- < 50 second cold start
Receiver Type: 12 parallel channel, L1 C/A code
Accuracy: Position 5m CEP, Velocity 0.1m/sec
Startup Time: < 10sec hot start, < 35sec warm start, < 50sec cold start
Sensitivity: -140dBm acquisition, -150dBm tracking
Update Rate: 1Hz
Operational Limits: Altitude < 18,000m or velocity < 515m/sec
Serial Interface: RS-232 level
Protocol: 1. NMEA-0183 V3.01 4800 baud, 8, N, 1(Default)
2. SynScan Position, Velocity & Time II Binary Message.
Input Voltage: 3.8V ~ 8.0V
Current Consumption: < 100mW
Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
Please note that there is a new version of the firmware for Hand Control available on our Ca.SkyWatcher.com website. This is the most updated version for Hand Control and it is highly recommended for you to use this firmware with our GPS.
Please follow the next few steps to find the correct firmware: Ca.SkyWatcher.com àService and Support -> Download -> EQ Firmware or AZ Firmware -> SYNSCAN FIRMWARE V3.35
The GPS user manual could also be found in the Downloads section: Download à User Manuals à Accessory
- 5m CEP accuracy
- Dual mode for using with both SynScan GOTO system and personal computer
- USB adapter cable included for connecting to a personal computer
- Compatible with NMEA compliant road map software.
- Build-in magnet to adhere to iron metal surface
C$190.00 Regular Price