Eyepiece not included
Bring nature up close with Vixen's Geoma II Series which incorporates refined optics for crystal clear views and high resolution images. The dual focus system offers quick and fine focusing easily. Read the review in Living Bird Magazine where the Geoma scopes were rated top in their group. All Vixen Geoma Spotting Scopes have a Lifetime Warranty!
VIXEN GEOMA II 67-A SPOTTING SCOPE HIGHLIGHTS...
- Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Long eye-relief GLH-48 zoom eyepiece with twist-up eyecup is available (sold separately).
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
Vixen Product Number: 5823
APERTURE67 mm (2.64")
BODY SHAPE45 degrees Angled
CLOSE FOCUSeyepiece dependent
FOV @ 1000 YARDSeyepiece dependent
MAGNIFICATIONVaries eyepiece optional
OPTICAL DESIGNAchromatic Refractor